DuPont Auxin Technology Specialist in Austin, Texas
Auxin Technology Specialist (Job Number: 200068W-01)
COME GROW WITH CORTEVA!!
We are searching for a passionate Auxin Technology Specialist in College Station Texas!
The Day- to Day
Serve as a technical specialist and focal point for crop protection and seeds sales teams inquiry and stewardship needs including preseason field visits, working in season inquiries, and inquiry tracking. Participate in the weekly issues management calls with specialist team during application season.
Education and Outreach – assist in content development, field demonstrations, and execution of educational and training materials for both internal and external audiences. Will host internal “Train the Trainer” sessions on the use of the technology, service call policies, and inquiry processes/tools. External audiences include but not limited to distribution, independent retailers, consultants, university personnel, extension, commodity groups, and sensitive crop stakeholders.
State Government/Industry Affairs – participate in industry events such as Texas Ag Industries Association meetings, Texas Cotton Producers annual meeting, American Cotton Producers/National Cotton Council annual meeting, Texas Plant Protection meeting etc. to speak on behalf of the technology.
In addition to industry participation work with SGA team to actively
engage state agencies in training field inspectors and working closely
with them in efforts of stewarding and protecting the technology in all state matters.
• Lead inquiry and stewardship needs including preseason field visits, working in season inquiries, and inquiry tracking.
• Responsible for education and outreach with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist in content development, field demonstrations, and execution of educational and training materials for both audiences.
• Host internal sessions on the use of new technologies, service call policies, and inquiry processes/tools. (External audiences include but not limited to distributors, retailers, consultants, university personnel, extension, commodity groups, and sensitive crop stakeholders.)
• Serves as a vital part of our government and industry affairs outreach.
• Participate in industry events to speak on behalf of the technology.
• Industry participation work with SGA team to actively engage state agencies in training field inspectors and working closely with them in efforts of stewarding and protecting the technology in all state matters
Do you have the Qualifications we are looking for?
• Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, Business, Marketing required, will consider other degrees with related field experience
• Master’s degree preferred
• Proven knowledge and/or work-related experience with Cotton strongly preferred
• Seed and/or crop protection experience highly preferred
• Enlist and Xtend knowledge helpful
• Proven capabilities in delivering presentations to a large audience
• Excellent communications skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Are you excited about a Rich Benefits Package?
• AMAZING CULTURE
• PASSIONATE PEOPLE
• Business Casual
• Generous time off programs including both personal and holidays
• Flexible work schedules
• Very attractive Medical/Dental/ and Vision coverage
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Limited Purpose Flexible Spending account (FSA) (dental and vision expenses)
• Dependent Care FSA
• Employee Life and Dependent Coverage
• Accidental Death Insurance and Dependent coverage
• Free Basic Life insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Military Duty, Family, Maternity, Paternity, and Bereavement Leave
• Adoption Assistance and Paid Adoption Leave
• Jury duty
• Service Awards
• Generous Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
• Tuition Reimbursement
and… so much more!
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Texas-Austin
Organization: Crop Protection
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.