DuPont Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f), Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ in Bayern, Germany
Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f), Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ (Job Number: MAR00002376)
Die Corteva Agriscience™, der neu gegründete Landwirtschaftsbereich von DowDuPont™, bringt DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer und Dow AgroSciences zusammen, um ein führendes, marktgestaltendes und eigenständiges Agrarunternehmen in den Bereichen Saatguttechnologie, Pflanzenschutz und digitale Landwirtschaft zu schaffen. Wir werden entlang der globalen Wertschöpfungskette der Landwirtschaft zusammenarbeiten, um ein effizienteres Nahrungsmittelsystem zu schaffen.
Die Corteva Agriscience™ möchte das Leben derjenigen bereichern, die produzieren und konsumieren, und wir werden dazu beitragen, das Agrarökosystem zu verjüngen, um Menschen und den Planeten zu unterstützen und den Fortschritt für kommende Generationen zu sichern.
• Under the general supervision of a Marketing Manager, the purpose of this job is to support marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives for the in-country initiatives related to specific products and brands of the company.
• Assist the marketing teams in the daily functions pertaining to marketing, advertising, and communication projects.
• Work with Agency of Record to execute and implement tactics that are specific to the annual communication strategies and plans, including active participation in project status calls and interfacing with agency on behalf of marketers and brand managers.
• Develop and create detailed, complex high level sales tools/sales collateral using software, such as multi-page brochures, product guides, fact sheets, postcards, invitations, tradeshow materials etc., for existing products and for new product launches.
• Direct and prioritize projects between agency and internal graphics designer – depending on complexity and cost of project.
• Create and develop basic communication messages for target audiences.
• Manage content generation and execution of mailings from marketing staff.
• Manage local communications budgets.
• Assist in coordinating internal projects for marketing staff (policy manual, programs, market offers, price cards, sales meeting slides, etc). This includes creating and editing each piece in design software.
• Assist in coordinating and creating detailed agronomy yield data sheets with local agronomists.
• Work 1-on-1 with sales reps to strategically fulfill local advertising/promotion requests for local marketing tactics and/or regional tradeshows, providing customized graphic design and placement recommendations.
• Actively participate in weekly status calls with agency of record and marketing staff.
• Actively provide input for any Communications Input Strategy Sessions and actively participate.
• Assist with management of the expense budget and provide monthly reports of individual spending activities.
• Accountable for Brand Management and Steward, encouraging adherence to all legal and branding guidelines for all company brands. Understand and implement Seeds co branding strategy where applicable.
• Manage relationships with key vendors and tasks associated with print and fulfillment suppliers, vendors, and agencies, including quote requests, spot PO requests, field sign management, etc.
• Manage the entire process of literature inventories by making decisions on fulfillments including literature archiving, assigning literature numbers and overseeing vendor’s fulfillment services.
• Manage Promotional Catalog/Online-E-Store and serve as focal point/decision maker for promotional items and promotional apparel offering and distribution strategy and execution.
• Network and share best practices with other Communication Specialists to leverage ideas and materials across businesses and support cross-business communication efforts as needed
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Experience with the following software solutions: Salesforce, Eloqua, MS Office
Primary Location: EMEA-Germany-Bayern-München (PoD)
Education Level: Technical Diploma (±12 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.