DuPont Customer Service Representative (RO) in Bucharest, Romania
Customer Service Representative (RO) (Job Number: CUS00002163)
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative.
· Pricing coordinator – ensure commercial policy in place has the right approval flow and handles pricing set-up for commercial units. This request the ability to use different tools and analyzing skills.
· Handling credit blocks for invoice correction, dispute case, sales adjustments. Ensure proper approval flow and in place DOA for executing such transaction. Investigate disputes raised and monitor completeness
· Follow-up on credit blocks with credit department. Ensure active customer portfolio confirmed for the season in place is not affected from shipment side by missing credit or delayed credit set-up.
· Responsible for execution and review of SOX control. Ensure monthly review for OTC process, review and
document transactions handled by customer service representatives. Provides feedback in relation to
transaction execution to customer service Lead and coordinate review for specific reports with the Commercial Leader.
· Customer management
o ensures completeness of commercial contracts – received/ in place/ approval flow
o monitoring collaterals database – checking and review of collaterals received; active correspondence
with commercial and credit where is needed
o responsible to initiate and resolve any action in connection with the dispute/claims raised by the
· Reporting, Metrics, Audits: supports overall Business by providing appropriate Customer, Sales, Shipments
reports; tracks On-Time-Delivery, Invoice Accuracy, Customer Complaints, Speed-of-Resolution and Delivery-in-Full; regularly obtains customer feedback to continuously improve service delivery.
· Back-up position for customer service representatives for OTC process (order entry, delivery monitoring etc)
· University graduate
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position or in customer service
· Good command on English for both verbal and written communication
· Strong attention to details; analytical skills
· Strong coordination skills with good initiative to problem solve
· Ability to work autonomously, but also as a team player
· Cross-functional collaboration
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
· ERP system knowledge (SAP) and financial background is a plus
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: EMEA-Romania-Bucharest
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.