DuPont Trade Compliance Specialist ASEAN in Nucleos, Singapore
Trade Compliance Specialist ASEAN (Job Number: 200946W-01)
Lead import and export compliance program for ASEAN countries to fully comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures. To be the primary contact for all routine customs and trade compliance and serve as the local interface for the business units and the Regional Sourcing and Logistics team
· Understand Business foot print and develop Logistics and trade compliance capability to meet business and government needs.
· Implement the trade compliance program and establish import and export procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations e.g. Export Control / Strategic Controls goods controls.
· Report any non-routine / unplanned Events to regional Trade compliance leaders
· Manage all Customs enquiries relating to HS codes, licenses, valuation and other permits.
· Maintain a database of licenses / authorizations and ensure they are updated in timely manner.
· Manage external Customs Audits and ensure that all documentation is maintained for audit as per country regulation requirements
· Provide guidance and training to businesses and other functions groups help them to understand the regulatory requirements
· Implement internal controls for import and export operations by using the right systems and tools.
· Conduct Internal audits to identify gaps and lead the improvement plans.
· Monitor, track and report compliance metrics to regional leaders.
· Strong knowledge of local/regional, international trade and import and export regulations
· Leadership, team work and high ethical standards
· Good communication and language skills. Capable of effectively communicating and presenting scenarios to regional compliance team and government officials.
· Good knowledge of logistics processes, Shipping and customs procedures.
· Knowledge of key metrics for managing logistics functional performance.
· Project/Improvement experience
· Bachelor Degree
· Other professional/ government certificates in supply Chain/ logistics /Customs area.
· 8-10 year of experience in import and export operations
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Nucleos-AP-SG-Nucleos
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.