DuPont Field Sales Agronomist (seeds) in Samara Region, Russia
Field Sales Agronomist (seeds) (Job Number: AGR00001379)
· Work with assigned Region Manager/Area Managers to provide support for information and education/training to field sales force on product characteristics, product positioning and crop management practices.
· Under direction of key account manager, establish direct linkages with key accounts to provide agronomy, product, & crop management practices at regular intervals.
· Train field sales force on methods to handle service calls to enhance selling activities.
· Train the technical departments of distributors on product and trait positioning and value, as well crop management
· Efficiently and effectively transfer technical knowledge to sales field force by developing materials, references and structured sessions and provide ongoing bulletins and seminars.
· Collect information/notes and observation related to the performance of Pioneer brand and associated technologies.
· Coordinate Area product demo trials and Side by Side programs with Area Managers and the field sales force.
· Coordinate IMPACT trials implementation with IMPACT team making sure that they are planted according to the number agreed, quality and entry-list defined by Agronomy Team.
· Actively participate on the key account team, under the direction of key account manager, supporting sales, relationship development, and delivering superior customer experience to key accounts within territory.
· Resolve customer service calls involving product performance and/or agronomic issues when unable to be resolved by Region Manager/Area Manager.
· Assist in building strong relationships with local universities and governmental agencies end users, influencers, and other industry representatives.
Provide service and information to key accounts and large/medium customers, prospects through various methods and mediums (newsletters, customer meetings, service calls and sales calls)
· Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree in Agronomy or related field preferred
· Demonstrable record of success in the agricultural production or in agronomic support
· Strong interpersonal, communication, networking and influencing skills
· Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and handling objections.
· Demonstrated ability to build/maintain strong relationships with customers, key industry/market influencers, Pioneer & DuPont internal partners and teammates.
· Work effectively within a team environment.
· Lead and influence projects and coach individuals in accomplishing goals defined.
· Fluent in English and Russian
· International drive license
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: EMEA-Russia-Samara Region-Samara
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.