DuPont Application Development Engineer in Shanghai, China
Application Development Engineer (Job Number: 192558W-01)
· Provide proactive technical service for the allocated customers, solve customer complaint by providing in time solution on process improvement, product performance and quality.
· Work closely with sales team to create differentiation on product performance, value in use and total cost competition to maintain or gain new business.
· Work closely with market & business development team on VOC (voice of customers) collection, CTQ (critical to quality) translation, competitive & market intelligence study to identify and prioritize opportunities for new business growth.
· Work closely with R&D and ES teams, as the main window to customers, to develop new applications and products through in-depth understanding of internal technical capability, customer designs & process, and market demand & trend.
· Bachelor or Master degree in materials, chemistry, EE.
· At least 3 years of working experience about thermal management in 3C industry, especially heat spreading device such as artificial graphite sheets.
· Working experience in electronics contract manufacturers is highly preferred.
· Good team building, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English, capable to work and communicate effectively with cross-region teams and multiple functions.
· Willing to travel frequently (>50%).
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Electronics & Imaging
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.