DuPont Molding technician in Shanghai, China
Molding technician (Job Number: 200941W-01)
• Provides processing support through Work Request system timely and efficiently;
• Safe operation following site EHS guidance
• Equipment maintenance per schedule
• Take part in continuous improvement on safety performance, technical competency, quality and process optimization;
• Collaborate with other colleagues to provide technical solution for customers.
• Bachelor degree or above in polymer or material science/ engineering.
• >2 years working experiences in machine operation.
• Experience with plastics compounding, injection molding and blow molding is preferred.
• Self-motivated, team-work with good communicating skills
• Competent in English is a plus.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.