DuPont Senior Accountant (Accounting Team Leader) in Shanghai, China
Senior Accountant (Accounting Team Leader) (Job Number: 200366W-01)
· Ensure the integrity & accuracy of the financial statements, in both of US GAAP and local GAAP, for the in-scope legal entities;
· Act as a focal point for external financial/ statistic filing and Group Reporting Package;
· Liaison with external auditors. Ensure timely and successful completion of the external audit of the Financial Statements;
· Prepare the business flux analysis to support regular management meeting and other customized requirements by management;
· Support Business team and Corp functions to design, implement and optimize business models; Involve in various initiates to support business growth;
· Simplify and standardize the accounting/reporting processes, if appropriate;
· As a process leader, provides coaching and supervision to team members to improve job quality and efficiency;
· Ad-hoc projects/initiates.
· Good knowledge of US GAAP and PRC GAAP;
· Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. Ability to work and interact with a variety of people at different levels within the organization;
· Self-motivated and agile learning ability;
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
· Challenge status quo in processes;
· Results driven and having high level of commitment.
· Bachelor degree or above in Accounting or Finance;
· Strong knowledge of accounting procedures and principles (US GAAP and PRC GAAP);
· 7+ years accounting experience preferably in a MNC or CPA firm; supervisory experience a plus;
· Experience of ERP systems, SAP a plus; proficient in MS Office;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
· AICPA, CICPA or ACCA – preferred.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.