DuPont Project Manager in Southern Finland, Finland
Project Manager (Job Number: MAN00001598)
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma market. With more than 8,500 employees, 50+ manufacturing sites and 20+ R&D centres across the world, N&H is on a mission to make food safer, more sustainable, better tasting and more nutritious.
N&H is part of DowDuPont, a globally listed company, which came to life following the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont in 2017. DowDuPont has a turnover of approximately $62 billion, employs around 98,000 FTEs and is headquartered in Wilmington, USA.
This is a position for an experienced project manager with a high personal drive to help deliver new, innovation projects resulting in top line and bottom line growth, primarily in the N&H Probiotics. While there is a focus on these businesses, projects from any N&H Business or Venture may be assigned by the Portfolio and Project Management Leadership. The Portfolio and Project Management Team’s imperative is to manage projects effectively and efficiently to drive commercial results and enhance the innovation return on investment. The critical success criterion is to deliver the portfolio of projects according to plan (time & budget) and in alignment with the strategic goals of the N&H business.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage a portfolio of projects focusing on product development within product lines – working with the project teams and stakeholders to coordinate all the activities, drive the projects forward, facilitate the work of various contributors if needed, and make sure that everyone is on track and the project team meets and updates each other regularly
• Execute projects according to project management tools, incl. Six Sigma tools
• Apply disciplined project management tools to achieve objectives
• Contribute to projects that may be local or remote. The Project Management Team is a global team.
• Work with the project teams to meet technical and budget aims of the project
• Ensure valid and updated project metrics
• Communicate with Project stakeholders
• Secure correct resourcing – both commercially and technically
• Align project content with business strategy
• Mitigate risk at project and portfolio levels
• Experienced project manager with a successful track record of technical projects from early stage to late stage and the leadership required for to accomplish this movement
• Bachelor degree or higher within science, innovation management or similar. Preference to commercial experience on new product introductions in life-sciences or pharma industries
• Demonstrated solution-oriented attitude contributing to success in reaching complex targets and deadlines
• Demonstrated strong networking skills combined with a strong flair for communication, a positive and constructive personal approach and strong influence leadership skills
• Demonstrated organizational, structural and know how regarding interpersonal skills including confrontation skills, alignment skills and supportive skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in different cultural contexts successfully
• Requires flexible hours to work with teams in different global regions, some travel required
• Preferred: Project management external certifications
• Demonstrated Growth Mindset: Ability to quickly understand significant assumptions or uncertainties within projects and accurately to communicate this to multiple audiences and drive to mitigation actions as needed.
For further information please contact Julia Shaw, +1 302-256-2702
Primary Location: EMEA-Finland-Southern Finland-Kantvik
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Master's Degree (±18 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.