DuPont Business Finance Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Business Finance Manager (Job Number: 200668W-01)
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers is an industry leader providing high-performance engineering resins, adhesives, lubricants and parts to engineers and designers in the transportation, electronics and medical markets to enable material systems solutions for demanding applications and environments.
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers has an opening in the Wilmington, Delaware area for a Business Finance Consultant or Manager. This position is responsible for strategic financial planning. Responsible for conducting complex financial analysis for budget variance, capital budgeting, project evaluation, capital acquisition, divestiture, decision risk analysis, mergers and acquisitions, investment proposals, pricing strategies, project economics cash management, cost benefit analysis and pricing. May be required to interpret new and emerging laws and regulations as applicable to DuPont policies and procedures. Assesses and counsels on implementation of external regulations and pronouncements. Coordinates the financial analysis of the finance team and advises on findings. Provides technical guidance to less experienced finance staff. Acts as principal business liaison, partnering with business/platform to solve problems and identify solutions to improve business results. May be asked to lead the implementation of corporate initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Technical Field. MBA strongly preferred.
· Successful work experience in at least three of the following areas; Business/Function Finance, M&A, Accounting, Plant experience, Credit, Treasury, Tax, or Auditing.
· Excellent analytical, decision support and influence/negotiation skills.
· Thorough understanding of business processes conducted in Order to Cash (OTC), Business Planning and Manufacturing Planning
· Knowledge and application of forecasting and modeling techniques for financial, business and supply chain initiatives
· Proven leader with strong global networking, teamwork and communication skills.
· Strong computer and systems skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, GCAP, Tableau, BW and SAP.
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
· Fluent in English
· Business acumen
DuPont is not accepting unsolicited assistance from external search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at DuPont via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Agreement in place for this position from DuPont Talent Acquisition will be deemed the sole property of DuPont. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by DuPont.
DuPont is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DuPont is an e-Verify Employer
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.