DuPont Logistics Coordinator ($750 Sign-On Bonus!) in Woodland, California
Logistics Coordinator ($750 Sign-On Bonus!) (Job Number: 200215W-01)
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join our team at the Woodland, CA production facility. Our Woodland team grows, processes, packages, and ships hybrid sunflower seeds for our European and North American markets. This is a unique and critical facility in supplying sunflower seeds to farmers on the global market. Working with us expands way beyond typical widget manufacturing environments! Plus, our team is like a work family and we care about the safety and well-being of each of our team members. Leaders and all team members work together to produce top-notch quality sunflower seeds and have fun doing it! Come join our group of empowered team members and be part of seeding and feeding the world!
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ offers an excellent benefits package that begins on your first day of employment. This includes a generous 401k match, health and dental insurance, 15 days of vacation, a variable bonus plan, and much more!
In this role, you will coordinate, supervise, and lead logistical activities as well as order fulfillment processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor daily activities and ensure time and quality commitments are met
• Coordinate the shipping and logistics process of Corteva products to sales representatives, customers, growers, between locations and for international exports
• Completes and maintains records in accordance with the Corteva Records Retention Policy
• Requires cross-functional coordination within plant with conditioning, packaging and warehouse personnel and outside plant with Supply Logistics, Sales Support Center, and 3rd Party Logistics partner
• Support the off-site warehouse operations
The Woodland production facility location runs various production schedules during peak season, August through March each year. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• 24/7 operations, running 8 or 12 hour shifts utilizing four teams
• 24/6 operations, running 8 hour shifts utilizing three teams
• During off-season, the site ramps down to an 8-hour day shift schedule with occasional overtime when needed
This is a day shift role, but may require occasional overtime or staggered shift work to cover operational shipping demands during peak seasons.
The following are required:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Three or more years of warehousing, inventory management, material movements, shipping, logistics, or related experience
• Strong computer skills
• Willingness and ability to work overtime/flexible hours during peak seasons
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Planning/ organization skills
The following are preferred:
• Associates degree or higher in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or closely related field of study
• Quality Management experience
• Knowledge of production agriculture and production plant operations management
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and anticipate needs
• Ability to provide work instructions training and mentor and collaborate with others
• Problem solving capabilities
• Conflict management skills
• Ability to make independent decisions
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: NA-United States-California-Woodland
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.